Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday march 10,2009

Today was a boring day I didn't have any meetings taday. My dad is on his way to visit and he is coming with my dog. I am very excited to see him. I love my dog very much and my dad of course. My cut is healing well, but the steriods they are giving me for the healing and swelling is making me gain so much weight. When I watch TV and it's a cooking show I can taste the food. Mom tells me I can eat as much as I want. I love pasta and eat almost a box of bow tie pasta for breakfast. Tomorrow I will be meeting with the dr.'s to get my biopsy reports back doesn't that sound fun. I am ok but I would rather be home. Next will be lot's of radiation and lot's of cemo. but I have faith and there are alot of people praying for me right now. Thank You for the messages and all the prayers I could use them right now.

Love To All
See Everybody Soon
DANIELLE

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. I bet you missed Scooby...I know he missed you! And I'm with you, I love pasta. Anything alfredo is my favorite or ravioli from Olive Garden. When you get back, me and you are going there to eat! I hope you and your parents have a great day today. We are all thinking of you today!! Love you little missy
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!hey!hey! its fuzzy here.
    just talked to your mom and dad wow what great news. aunt lisa and i will be up there next weekend. if there is anything special you want us to bring you besides ourselves,ha! ha!, let me know. and oh!yah mr boo that works for the shipyard gave me something to give you. and oh! yah tell scobby i'll see him next weekend, and oh yah parran karen ,t.j. and chelsey and kevin said hello, and oh yah do you wanna go eat mexican food when we get there.
    well gotta go
    love aunt fuzz

    p.s. keep smiling you have a lot to smile about

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Danielle,

    Rayni and I are praying for you. we miss you so much.
    Love,
    Mrs. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle,

    Sorry it took me so long to write to you. I was having trouble with my computer. Your pictures are so cool. I love the Panda Bear. He looks just like our Edward. Our family went to the Fort Worth Zoo when we were in Texas, but we didn't see any panda bears.
    Things are crazy at school. Your classmates are practicing their poems for speech week.
    Well, I'll write again soon. Keep that beautiful smile.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Mrs. Amy Borel

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey just wanna know how u were doing

    alyssa

    P.S keep on posting those comments everyday so i ca know how u r doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Danille hope you liked your gift . Miss u very much
    samijo

    ReplyDelete