Friday, March 6, 2009

HAILEY AND KRISTEN

**THANK YOU AND KRISTEN FOR ALL THE HELP. I AM NOT SURE WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT YOU TWO. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE DURING THE SURGERY AND FOR SITTING UP WITH ME THOSE LONG SCARY NIGHTS. KRISTEN I KNOW HAILEY WAS SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU THERE TO HELP HER, SHE WAS SO VERY TIRED AND SCARED. HAILEY THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR DANIELLE I KNOW SHE WAS VERY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU WITH HER AND I KNOW WE HAVE A VERY LONG ROAD AHEAD, BUT WE ARE OVER THIS HILL. WE HAVE HAD YOU WITH US FOR TWO WEEKS AND NOW I KNOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO HOME AND MEET TONY. THANK YOU TONY FOR WORKING THOSE EXTRA SHIFTS SO HAILEY COULD BE WITH US. I LOVE YOU'LL VERY, VERY MUCH.

JACKIE (NANNIE), RANDY, AND DANIELLE

4 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle,We miss you sooooooooo much!!!!

    Love,
    MaryElise Vige'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome...I wouldn't have been anywhere else. And thank you Hailey for being there for me too! I know this journey ahead may be a rough one but I will try and be there every step of the way. I love you guys very much and hope to see y'all again real soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hailey. My name is Kim and I am Coach Beth (at St. Edward's) sister. She told me you were sick and in the hospital. I'm sorry you have to be there. I know what it feels like. I spent all summer at the hospital in Texas getting treatment for my breast cancer. I'm better now - and I KNOW you'll get better soon too.

    Beth told me how cute you are. I looked at all of your pictures and, Beth is right.. YOU ARE SOOOO PRECIOUS. I just love your big old SMILE.

    I have a "scooby" dog too. His name is Tequila. I'll bet Scooby's just waiting for you to get home so he can snuggle up with you.

    Get Well Soon. I'll tell Beth I got to see how adorable you are...

    Love,

    Kim--

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so very welcome. I love all of you very much.
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete