Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday




Hi everybody
Ms.Theresa, I wasn't sure if you were going to send the test to me or not. I haven't been very busy with school YES I LIKE IT HA!! I do like the school work here not very hard. I miss you and my friends . Love all the cards I receive daily. I can't wait to see video and please tell friends Hi for me. I have a letter for you and the class will put it in the mail. Ms. Theresa it's Jackie My EMAIL: jrldrg@aol.com. WE love to to read the emails so length isn't an issue. Thank You for taking the time.

Hello to everybody---

Today my two older brothers and sister arrived to visit it was so great to see them walk in the hospital. I took them to my favorite place of course HUEY'S for burgers. It's great to see them I was very lonesome.

We went to the Peabody to see the ducks and look at their castle.HA! Then we received a call from my Doctor saying they are ready to start my treatments and wanted me to go over to the hospital as soon as possible for a trial run. Mom cried of course but it was nice to have family with us. I think I will be able to do this without Meds. to put me to sleep the Dr. says it will be better for me for several Medical reasons, but thats another story. They let me paint a cute face on my mask with long eyelashes and big lips. I know mom will cry Monday because it will be the real thing they will put the X's on my head at 3:00 then start radiation at 3:45 alittle scared, but I am in good hands.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    We will be thinking of you and praying that everything goes well. You should be receiving a package from the second grade teachers on Monday. We hope you like it. Our classes have been writing lots of letters to you and Ms. Kay mails them. You look great in your pictures!!
    Love,
    Mrs. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie pie!!!! i am soooooooo jealous!!!! i know that ya'll are over there having a blast. did you take matt and jeremy shopping? i wish i was over there with ya'll having some fun!!! YOU ARE the BRAVEST PERSON i know, so on monday I have faith that you and mom and dad will be fine.i know that ya'll are scared and we all are also, but remember if GOD bring's you to it, GOD bring's you through it.....Remember he is the one who found these wonderful people that are taking care of you and he also brought all your great new friends to you,mom and dad!!!! Sweetheart I LOVE YOU!!!! have faith boss lady and the rest leave up to GOD that is what he is there for. you are alway's in my thought's and especially in my prayer's ----take good care of mom and dad...love aunt hollie !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI DANIELLE THIS IS RAYNI FROM MRS. PEGGYS CLASS I REALLY MISS YOU. I AM SO GLAD YOU MADE A NEW FRIEND . I HOPE YOUR RADATION GOES WELL AND YOU CAN COME BACK SOON TO BE MY FREND AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle and Jackie,
    So glad that you, Kristen, Matt & Jeremy had a wonderful weekend. I know that they enjoyed being with you both and were glad that they were able to be there. Sounds like you all had a busy, but oh so fun time. Thanks for posting the pictures. My thoughts are with you for your first treatment today - I can just picture the cute face on your mask - sounds just like something you would do. You your mom and dad will get through it - you have been through so much already and you never cease to amaze me with your courage and strength.
    Love,
    Ms Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Danielle!
    I love the pictures from the weekend and I'm so glad that Kristen, Matt and Jeremy were able to go and spend some time with you. We'll be praying for you today along with sooooooooo many other people, so don't worry! Just think of this way, today is the first day of you getting better! One down, 29 to go! Before you know it, you'll be home! Hope to see you very soon and remember that we love you!
    Love,
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle,
    Glad to hear you are getting to have some fun. My class and I check your blog often for updates. Keep your spirits up and get back to us soon. We love and miss you,
    Mrs. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Boss,
    Thanks for talking to me on the phone today. I know you get tired of talking on the phone but I get lonesome. I guess your first treatment is over, I hope everything went well. We were all praying while you were in there. Ms. Tracy isn't a grandmother, yet, she said the baby is shy and is not in a hurry to be born. I'll let you know when it happens.
    Love, Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girlie,
    You might see somea new message on your blogg and its from me.


    lOvE yOuR bEsT fRiEnD
    kEatoN

    ReplyDelete