Thursday, March 5, 2009


MARDI GRAS T-SHIRTS AND AN ALLIGATOR!!!!
Today was a good day. I went to school at St. Judes. We did multiplication and reading. My teacher is very very very nice. I go back in the morning.

I am feeling good today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to Ms Mary Kay, Dr. Boyd, Halee and Grace for all the Mardi Gras t-shirts. I will pass them out to my friends tomorrow.

Ms Lisette thanks for the stuffed gator and gifts. It it is warming up here. He will feel right at home.

Ms. Lynn thanks for the card and money, i will put it to good use.

3 comments:

  1. Danielle i am on my moms blogger because i forgot my password on my. well i hope everything goes well. Also me and your friends on Terrell Court miss you very much. Can't wait to see you trying to find scooby.I hope you have a great weekend . Hope to see you very soon.
    miss ya Sami Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. danielle talk to you tommorrow
    good night Sami Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlfriend!!!!!!!!! how are you today? I went to the shipyard to day and saw scooby, i think he is getting pretty lonesome. i hope that you had a good day today. I really miss ya. how was your movie night with everybody? was the movie funny? well gotta go to sleep...... I LOVE YOU! tell mom,dad and nanny hi and that ilove them too !!!!! love aunt hollie. miss you lot's sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete