Monday, March 23, 2009

Tuesday

I had a fun weekend. My two aunts came over with my grandma and we had lot's of fun shopping for hats and listening to music. Thank you for the cookies, Jamie. I have been receiving so many cards and gifts from school I look forward to checking the mail daily. Thank you to all my classmates and teachers for taking the time to do this for me. I post all my cards on the wall in my room. OH I LOVED THE PICTURES YOU'LL SENT ME. There are so many people out there who have taken the time to send me cards. I am really starting to miss school, but my teacher here has been very nice. Thank you to my friends at Highland Baptist it was very nice of you'll to think of me.
Well in the past two days I have had three MRI'S and two CAT SCANS. They have made my new mask for radiation and I look very funny. I will now be having a treatment called cone-beam treatment because it's better for my type of tumor and it's location. More than likely the setting up process will be over this week and treatment will start Monday. Yes, I am very nervous because long term side effects will not be a problem it's the short term problems that scare me. LOVE AND MISS ALL DANIELLE

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Girlfriend!!!!
    I heard you had a lot of fun last week-end and with Kristen and Matt going this week-end, you will have another great time!!! How is Scooby?
    I am so proud of you, you are such a strong little girl. We had a style show last Saturday night and one of the models was 11 years old. Maybe next year you can be a model for our style show.

    We sure miss you. Please give your Mom a kiss for me and make her kiss you for me.

    Love, Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sunshine!!!!! I am sure that you had aunt Lisa and aunt Fuzzy running around shopping,now i want to see pictures of those hat's. it is o.k to be scared little one, but don't you worry because we are all here for you and we LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and GOD is on your side and everyone is still praying. You,mom and dad will all be alright !!!!!!! I better go. I love you...aunt hollie

    ReplyDelete