Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

We have had so many people visit and so many thoughtful calls. n wouldn't know how to start thinking all the people. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! Danielle is feeling ok and has a very bust schedule for today, one MRI, BLOOD WORK, 4 DR. VISITS.

*THANK YOU ST. EDWARD SCHOOL FOR HAVING THE "DANIELLE DAY" AND FOR THE FUNDRAISER. THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY IT WILL COME IN VERY HANDY WHILE WE ARE HERE. WE WERE VERY SURPRISED TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY IN THE MAIL. I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT THANK YOU FOR THE KINDNESS AND PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER. YOU'LL HAVE ALL BEEN SO KIND TO US THROUGH THIS ORDEAL AND WE HEARD THAT MASS ON FRIDAYS ARE INCREDIBLE. HOPE WE CAN MAKE IT THERE BEFORE SCHOOL LET'S OUT TO VISIT EVERYONE. WE WILL BE CALLING TO THANK EVERYONE BY PHONE. DANIELLE LOVED THE(BED) SHEET WITH ALL THE SIGNATURES IT WAS GREAT. WE MAILED SHIRTS TO HER CLASS AND CAR STICKERS. (ST. JUDE) HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THEM.

4 comments:

  1. Hi danielle, its Holden, how are you doing at Saint Judes? I hope your doing ok. We are doing ok at school, but wish you can come back soon to St. Edwards. We all miss you so so much, take care and see you soon. bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle! I just want to say hey and that little Brent and I love you. I'm glad that you like your gift that we sent you. We hope to see you soon! Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this Brittan i wish you were at school. You look so much like Amielle. I miss you so much. How are you doing? We prayed for you in Rel. class with Miss Kitty but Miss Theresa took your plase in the prayer blanket. My mom and dad are gone so I'm at home with my sister. My mom went to the store and my dad is at the hospital working. We had a mean sub. on Friday but she was as tall as Spencer.
    lots of love,
    Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,Danielle I miss you so much


    love brienna

    ReplyDelete