Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER HOLIDAY



Hi Everybody,
I had a great Easter with my Mommie, Sister Aunt Joan, Uncle Ronnie and my Great- Grandmother and she is 93 years old. I was so happy to see everybody.
Thank you Kristen, Matt and Ms. Peggy for the box of treats I love the mug and the Hannah Montana glasses. I also loved my new bracelets my cousin sent me (Beth). Thank you to everybody who sent me cards in the mail I had a great Easter. Yes, my Aunt Katie Thank you for all the great treats and Nannie Hailey and Tony loved the Bunny it tasted great. Thank you Mom for the card and money I always like that stuff. Most of all thank you everybody for the prayers and Ms. Kay for always singing that beautiful song Heal Me. I hear about it from everybody but they tell me to bring my tissue. Please pray for all my friends here at St. Jude's Hospital this is a very special place and there are so many special people here. This place has become a very special and important place to me and holds a special place in my heart.

St.Edward's school has been wonderful to me and my family. I heard about the Danielle's Day and I wish I could have been there. THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY I HEARD IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS. My aunt Susan kept the AD in the newspaper for me I can't wait to read it. THANK YOU ST.EDWARD FOR ALL THE SUPPORT WE LOVE YOU'LL.
Danielle and Fly.

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl,

    I am so glad to hear you had a good Easter. We did not do very much I wasn't feeling very well. Keep doing well. Tell everyone I said Hi.

    God Bless,

    Deanna, Collin, & Corey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Danielle! I am so thrilled with your Easter performance photos. It looks like it was a blast! Your chocolate rabbit is INCREDIBLE - I always eat the ears first, so I think I'd still be working on those HUGE ones! I am really glad to hear that you heard all about Danielle's Day - it was AWESOME! Did anyone tell you about the cupcakes? They all had a "D" on them! So cool. Take care and know we are praying so hard and rooting you on! Lots of love, Mrs. Karen from St. Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danielle, I love all the new pictures you posted. Keep 'em comin'!!! It feels so good to see you with family and friends up there! Just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you and praying for you!

    Love you,
    Aunt Lisa, Uncle Todd and all the "kids"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Danielle! I love the pictures you posted on the site. I am so happy your Easter was great and I know you did an awesome job in the play. Check out the school website for new updates on what's going on at St. Edward. I love you, Mrs. Jones from SES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Danielle ! I love the pictures from the Easter Play . I know you did a great performance. Hope you get better real soon, also miss you very much.
    Love
    Sami Jo

    ReplyDelete