Saturday, February 28, 2009

First day after surgery!

After a long night following a successful surgery, Danielle is on her way to recovery. The surgeon feels that the operation went well. Final results of the biopsy should be obtained within the next week. After surgery Danielle was awake, talking, and answering questions. She was able to recognize all of her family members, able to move and feel her arms and legs, she could drink sprite, and give out her orders.

Today Danielle had a rough morning. Then after lunch, she was comfortable.
She sat up in bed, turned side to side, and lifted her head to see all the SNOW falling in Memphis. Yes, that is right it is SNOWING here. Tomorrow she may be able to get out of bed.

Overall, Danielle is doing great. Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

3 comments:

  1. Good Job Boss Lady. I new you would show them who is Boss. I am so happy to hear all went well for you yesterday. The prayers were flying to Memphis from home!! I will keep praying that you will be home soon a happy and healthy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...you guys!
    I'm so glad to hear that things went well. We are praying for all of you.
    Ms. Danielle...I am so jealous because you got to soo snow. I bet it is beautiful...it is cold over here...but ...no snow! Throw a snow ball for me!
    Danielle...I am so proud of you...I know that it is not easy and sometimes you are scared...it is understandable...but you are strong...you can do this...I have so much faith in you. I am here for you...all you have to do is close your eyes and I am standing beside you...I love you...Ms. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy the biopsy is finished and that Danielle is doing so well. I just know she's going to be just fine! We'll be back at St. Jude Tuesday night with several appointments to make Wednesday. God Bless! Jeanna and Zachary Taylor & Nana (Norma)

    ReplyDelete