Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TUESDAY

Hi Everybody,


Things are really looking good over here. I feel great and look great. I have only 3 treatments left and one week of dental work then I get to go home just in time for graduation. I was able to watch everybody sing in church the other day it made me so happy mom cried she always cries. I also received the picture of the class wearing St,Jude t-shirts you'll looked great. Thank you Ms. Kay for all the singing and everybody for praying I know it;s working because the doctor told me things could have been bad or good and things are going better than good things are great. I have only two bold spots but my hair covers the spots up well a few problems but thinking about what I have I am GREAT. i WILL TYPE MORE LATER AND PUT PICTURES OF THE HOSPITAL.

4 comments:

  1. I can't stress enough how brave you are!! You are so wise and positive for your age. We are all better people for having you in our lives, Danielle. I know you will miss your friends you have gained while at St. Jude's, but we miss you and are ready to steal you back! But not too soon I guess because I heard the Jonas Brothers will be up there...right? Nick is so cute...haha. Hope these last days go by quick quick. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY DANIELLE,
    WHEN I READ YOUR LETTER I ALMOST CRIED.I WILL BE
    SENDING YOU SOMETHING SOON.SOME OF THE PRESENTS
    ARE FROM ME THE OTHER ONE IS FROM DANCEING! YOU
    CAN GO ON MY BLOG IT'S www.ashleemily.blogspot.com/
    SEE YOU SOON DARLING!!!!!!!
    LOVE ASHLEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle....it's Hailey, CJ & Kip from Illinois. So exciting that tomorrow is your last treatment! We are so happy that you are doing well! You and Hailey are tough girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY sorry i havn't e-mailed you in a long time.
    i'm just so busy with school and stuff.can you go on my blog it's www.thecoolonebrittan.blogspot.com/
    love,
    brittan

    ReplyDelete